tristensthamann

FOUNDATION HELP!!

[ Edited ]

So i have been looking for a new foundation recently because everything isn't working im using Clarins long lasting foundation and i absolutely do not like it. I have used Bobbi Brown skin foundation and i am thinking about going back to it but im not 100 percent sure. So i need a foundation with good coverage to hide my acne scars and a few pimples and also my makeup tends to sweat off within an hour or two after application and my skin is combination/oily. So if anyone knows or have tried and loved a foundation that has good coverage and durability PLEASE share here so i have an idea of what to buy. 

thanks Tristen

beautylovingirl

Re: FOUNDATION HELP!!

(0) Hearts

In my personal opinion I hated the Porefessional it looked terrible on and I just saw no benefit at all from it. I love the Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer and I have oily skin also and It gives me a flawless finish every time. You could go with the Kat Von D foundation or look into a powder foundation. Hope this helps!

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Tristensthamann, I recommend trying Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup.  It's oil-free, absorbs shine, controls oil, and resists sweat.

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup.jpghttp://bit.ly/PeilUX

Also, the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is a full coverage high-pigment foundation that's long-lasting.

KVD Lock-It Tattoo Foundation.jpghttp://bit.ly/VLKtAo

:smileyhappy: -Laura

mxcx

(0) Hearts

What kind of skin do you have? If you have oily, acne-prone skin, I really recommend Hourglass Immaculate Foundation. It covers medium, but you can build it up to a full coverage. It also dries down to a velvety, matte finish and stays on all day. It can accentuate some dry flakes though, so you might want to exfoliate well before using this foundation.

Also, have you considered looking into a primer? If your makeup tends to melt off within a couple hours, a primer or good setting powder might be a good idea. The Hourglass Mineral Veil primer is really fantastic and works to counteract redness, and the Tarte Smooth Operator is a good setting powder for oily skin.

tristensthamann

(0) Hearts

Yeah, i was also going to get a primer i really want to try the benefit porefessional primer because i heard its great. Yes i have combination/ Oily. Its dry in some spots and oily in others. I do want something that does cover my imperfections!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • laurabt
    • mxcx
    • tristensthamann
Photos2
  • Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup.jpg
  • KVD Lock-It Tattoo Foundation.jpg