Answer
jazzy07
Eyeshadow palettes

Hi,

I'm currently trying to expand my eyeshadow collection.  I have a lot of neutral eyeshadows, and I'm trying to branch out.  I'm not sure what palettes would work well with my skin tone while still being pretty toned down (as opposed to super bright colors).  I have pale skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair, and I'm 19.  Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
keelybt
Answered

Hi Jazzy Prettyinpa had a great suggestion with the Urban Decay palettes.  With your coloring, you can use just about any color.  Another palette I would take a look at is Smashbox The Master Class Palette. It has a wide variety of shades and the cream liners can be used all over the lid as a base.

Smashbox - The Master Class Palette

http://www.sephora.com/master-class-11-meet-the-masters-palette-P375452?skuId=1427251

prettyinpa
Answered
The quality of Urban Decay's shadows can't be beat. My favorite palettes with color but not too bold are the Mariposa Palette and the Feminine Palette. If you want to try some slightly brighter colors without being over the top, the new Vice Palette is very attractive.
Here's a link to UD's palette page:http://www.sephora.com/urban-decay

Hope this helps!
Apocalyptica
Answered

I'm a huge Kat Von D fan and I love her True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Sinner. The colors are great and last all day. I have pale skin as well and while they are dark colors they are really easy to blend out so they aren't too intense. I love to use these for an evening smokey eye and the purples are great to go with dark hair and eyes.

art172
Answered
(0) Hearts

You should try Nude'tude by Thebalm oe one of the Naked Palettes

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love the Vice palette, the colors are so vibrant and so in nuetral like the naked palettes...

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • prettyinpa
    • makeupobesessed
    • Apocalyptica
    • jazzy07
    • art172