sephoraloverxo

Eyelash Enhancers

I have average length eyelashes, but I really want to make them amazing looking without mascara. In fact, I've been holding out on the mascara for over a week now because I think the heavy mascara/eye makeup is causing my eyelashes to fall out when I remove my makeup. Anyway, I am interested in eyelash enhancers, but I've heard so many mixed reviews. I am also afraid that it might cause browning of the eyelids like Latisse is said to do. I've been researching and I came across Tarte's MultiplEYE eyelash enhancer, but again many mixed reviews. Has anyone tried it or another product like it and can you tell me if it's worth it? Does it work? Helpp!

beautylovingirl

Re: Eyelash Enhancers

(0) Hearts

I use Latisse and have been using it for about 2 yrs and I've never had any browning of my eyelids are any problems at all. My eyelashes are so long and thick now and I started with average length lashes. I tried everything literally before Latisse and now I'm so glad Latisse is what I chose. Hope this helps!

AnnaBank

(0) Hearts

I always wanted to use an eyelash enhancer for my thin eyelashes. It was impossible to even apply mascara on them. Then I told my problem to a friend who is also a beautician. She recommended MaxoLash to me. I am completely satisfied with this product. After 4 weeks I find lots of improvement in my lashes. I will continue using it. It is very gentle and is not causing any irritation to my eyes.

maxolash-prod.jpg

Even you can give it a try. It might help you. I am happy with my results. All the best!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Cargo's Lash Activator formulas have been wonderful for me. I started noticing strength improving this causing lashes to grow longer without their usual fall out time in about 2 1/2 weeks. It comes in a night time clear gel and day time mascara infused formula. The mascara is real clean looking and basic, nothing clumpy or heavy, so it's very natural on and can even be used as a

primer under regular mascara. They come with plastic bristled wands so they prevent clumps and over applying, giving definition instead.

Urban Decay's Lush Lash system is also really nice, it has a serum painted along the lash line like Latisse and a keratin infused mascara "mask" and is applied at night. I noticed similar results to the Cargo products, but it didn't seem to take effect as quickly. UD does have their Lush Lash mascara which wears similar to the Cargo ones (real clean and helps define lashes).

Both don't irritate nor darken the eyes from my experience. 

My friend uses the Tarte one, it's alright as a primer, not one of my favorites, but it doesn't irritate her eyes nor cause lash fall out. She has blue eyes so they haven't darkened any. Haven't noticed really any lash growth as her lashes are pretty long on their own, but she got it more to use as a gentle lash primer/conditioner rather than a growth promoter.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Sephoralovexo-

You can apply a clear top coat of mascara like the Anastasia Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat.

lash genius.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/lash-genius-waterproof-topcoat-P310204?skuId=1401868

<3 Melissa
keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Sephoraloverxo I highly recommend trying the MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer.  One of my coworkers tried it and had noticeable results. In addition to the lengthening benefits, it will strengthen your lashes so you should see less fall out. What kind of mascara are you using?

Tarte - MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer

http://www.sephora.com/multipleye-lash-enhancer-P238426?skuId=1162411

sephoraloverxo

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the quick response! Recently, I've been using Mally Volumizing Mascara. It stays put, but also takes my lashes with it. I was thinking of trying something more natural and not so harsh on my eyelashes - perhaps a clear mascara.  I really want to try the eyelash enhancer to see what it can do without mascara.. I'm going to order today and let you know how it goes.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • sephoraloverxo
    • AnnaBank