Answer
lreagan
Eye cream for stubborn dark circles?
(0) Hearts

I have been trying several high end eye creams that are supposed to help diminish dark circles but nothing has helped so far. The ones I have tried are:

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Treatment

I have sensitive oily skin and fragrances tend to break me out. My dark circles are so awful they look like I have two black eyes. I believe they are hereditary and I'm beginning to lose hope in ever getting them to go away. I'm only 23 years old and I don't want to go through the rest of my life looking like a zombie! Please help a frustrated girl out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
niki24
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi, I too used to use high end creams but nothing helped. When I switched to mineral makeup, the dark circles began to disapate. I have a feeling part of it was caused by makeup caking or dying my skin (eehhh, nasty, huh?). I have sensitive skin too, so it was difficult to find something that didn't make me sick in the process.

Bare Minerals helped clear up my skin and the dark circles. I'm slowly switching to Everyday Minerals because it is better coverage, less expensive, and all natural (Bare Minerals is mostly natural, not completely). I hope mineral makeup helps you.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • niki24
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • lreagan