Answer
lreagan
Eye cream for stubborn dark circles?
(0) Hearts

I have been trying several high end eye creams that are supposed to help diminish dark circles but nothing has helped so far. The ones I have tried are:

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Treatment

I have sensitive oily skin and fragrances tend to break me out. My dark circles are so awful they look like I have two black eyes. I believe they are hereditary and I'm beginning to lose hope in ever getting them to go away. I'm only 23 years old and I don't want to go through the rest of my life looking like a zombie! Please help a frustrated girl out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautylovingirl
Answered

Lylysa is right there's not a whole lot that can be done to correct those dark circles, genetics deal us a bad hand sometimes. Some eye creams and eye serums you can check out would be the:

1.Perricone Acyl-glutathione eye lid serum (this is super expensive put has alot of good results. Studies on this show that 80% of people saw an improvement in dark circles after one month.

2.Shiseido white lucent anti-dark circles eye cream.

Also some good concealers to look at are the amazing cosmetics concealer and the Shiseido natural finish cream concealer.

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • niki24
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • lreagan