ArmywifeJ

Eye cream before 30?

(0) Hearts

I'll be 26 this year and am having serious eye issues. I have genetic dark circles and I'm noticing I have a lot of thin skin around my eyes. When I apply liner it's like all the skin pulls one way an then has gaps. Any suggestions for a miracle product, considering my age, would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to not have to resort to plastic surgery 30 years from now. I'm not sure if I wneed something firming or lifting; what is not damaging to use this young. Help!

jennypenny1995

Re: Eye cream before 30?

(0) Hearts

All I gotta say is..."GOOD FOR YOU!"  Brilliant girl to start now vs. waiting until you actually have a problem!

miabt

Re: Eye cream before 30?

(0) Hearts

Hi ArmywifeJ,

I just mentioned in another thread here on BT that you can never start good skincare too early!  You definitely want to be careful and conscious of the thinning skin around your eyes :smileysad:  Majority of eye serums and creams take a little bit to work, so I wouldnt consider it an absolute miracle cream.  Try the Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Serum.  Though it says "eyelid" its safe to use all around the eye area :smileyhappy:  It addresses the accelerated signs of aging, including dryness, loss of elasticity, deep lines and wrinkles, and fragile, thin-looking skin.

Perricone MD - Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum

http://www.sephora.com/acyl-glutathione-eye-lid-serum-P302933?skuId=1392315

Another great option is the AmorePacific Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex.  One of my favorite benefits of using the AmorePacific line is the lasting effect of the skincare benefits for a full 24 hours :smileyhappy:

AmorePacific - Moisture Bound Intensive Vitalizing Eye Complex

http://www.sephora.com/moisture-bound-intensive-vitalizing-eye-complex-P232941?skuId=1161843

Hope that helps!!

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • miabt
    • ArmywifeJ