Answer
WikiNikki123
Eye Dilemma!

I need help trying to find the best care regimen and concealer for my eyes. I have hereditary dark circles that are very dark for my young age. I am also starting to get wrinkles right under by lower lash line. When I use concelear, I really have to cake the stuff on! Unfortunately, it just sits on my wrinkles. So, what's the best way to take care of the wrinkles/dark cirlces underneath my eyes? I've tried Murad retinol from sephora but it eneded up making my eye muscles twitch. 

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
janinebt
Answered

Hi WikiNikki123,

It sounds like you need a total undereye product revamp :smileyhappy:.

I would recommend using Bliss' The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Eye Cream during the evenings. It's specifically designed for the undereye area and will plump the skin to dramatically minimize the appearance of wrinkles while also improving dark circles.

Bliss - The Youth As We Know It™ Anti-Aging Eye Cream

During the day time try using Clinique's Even Better Circle Corrector, which depuffs and lightens dark circles by 30%. The serum will also nourish and hydrate the delicate skin. For optimal results it's important to use a daily moisturizer that contains SPF. 

Clinique - Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

In terms of your concealer, I'd suggest trying something that specifically targets the under eye area, emollient-based products have a tendency to crease; like Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer or Bobbi Brown's Corrector.

Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

Bobbi Brown - Corrector

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler
    • WikiNikki123