wpld

Eye Cream For Firming Under Eye and Also Hydrates

Under my eye isn't as firm as it was and I also have fine lines.  Would like hydration as well.  Any suggestions?  Firming is my main issue.

beautylovingirl

Re: Eye Cream For Firming Under Eye and Also Hydrates

@drragon- We get to go to some good ones sometimes, other times it's not fun at all.

beautylovingirl

@drragon- I left a little more in my last post for you. :smileyhappy:

drrragon

thanks chica!  wow I wish I could go to a skincare seminar, that sounds really interesting.  

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@drrragon- There is no need in using a mositurizer over the ferulic & retinol serum. The only other things the directions recommend are if you want to use it along with his ferulic & retinol brightening serum to be used on your face. If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help. It wasn't long ago we went to a seminar where this product was the topic of discussion. I'm sure that you knew if  you use retinol sunscreen is always recommended. I know you have enough product knowledge to know the difference some people don't.  Hope this helps!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

"-For best results, use in conjunction with Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution and follow with moisturizing sunscreen." 

I also asked on DDG's FB page after purchasing if using at night should it be followed with a moisturizer & they recommended it. Yes, it has Hyaluronic Acid, but it also has a lot of exfoliating ingredients that added hydration on the delicate eye area is a good idea. 

If you're not sensitive to retinol, salicylic, glycolic... then you might not need a moisturizer over it. I found it to be slightly drying and needed the added moisture. Everyone's skin is different, but it is an exfoliating, drying eye serum.  

DTalksAll

I agree with @connieconcon , the OH Fresh Start eye cream is awesome, but wish it was in a tube instead of a jar. I hate sticking my fingers in pots, but the "stronger/ heavier" creams tend to be in a jar ;( 

A few other eye creams I like are: 

~ FAB 5in1 http://www.sephora.com/5-in-1-eye-cream-P288522?skuId=1343391

~ Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum 

http://www.sephora.com/ferulic-retinol-triple-correction-eye-serum-P377531?skuId=1497841

~ OH Truth in the eyes peel http://www.sephora.com/truth-is-in-the-eyes-vitamin-c-peel-concentrate-P268417?skuId=1425248 

I use it 2-3x a week at night & it really helps with the fine lines & milia. 

drrragon

(0) Hearts

@dannyc -- hey, i've been contemplating the Dr D.G. Ferulic + Retinol for a while....do you feel it's worth the $$$?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Yes & no. I didn't notice the difference until I stop using it for a few days, then I quickly added it back into my routine. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, but I haven't found them yet. I used to use the skinceuticals CE Ferulic (it's safe for under eye use), but it's double the price. You do need to use a moisturizer over it, the FAB or Bocsia Amino AG worked nicely with it. 

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

I don't know how old you are, but I'm not quite 30 yet and I like this one right now.  I noticed it works well on other areas of my face where I have fine lines as well.  I haven't decided if I'll buy another pot yet when it's done simply because I'm partial to eye creams that are in tubes and not pots.

swfupload_2360232891547244179.jpgFor a while, I used both Bare Minerals eye creams and had great results.  I only seemed to get the results I wanted when I used first the firming and then the hydrating cream.  I just wanted a product in one jar though, which is why I stopped this regimen.

swfupload_5273907386154026844.jpgswfupload_7973204242079554560.jpg

ahann04

(0) Hearts

Try Supergoop anti aging SCrete cream. Great on fine lines and firming. Plus takes away any puffiness.  It has sun protection as well.  I recently tried it and love it.  Doesn't run into your eyes. Not oily. And a little goes a long way!   

janinebt

Hi wpld!

Couldn't agree more with beautylovingirl! Try either or opt for samples at your local Sephora.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

Philosophy's Miracle Worker retinoid eye cream or Algenist complete renewal Eye Balm would be great choices. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • DTalksAll
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • wpld
    • beautylovingirl