cjbetty

Dull and uneven aging skin with large pores

Can anyone suggest a top rated brand to address skin concerns-uneven and dull aging skin with large pores in cheek area.  My skin is also combo dry.  Any advice is appreciated. 

garnett

Re: Dull and uneven aging skin with large pores

(0) Hearts

I have normal/dry skin and I am concerned with aging skin.  I really like Fresh Facial Soy Cleanser.  I like to use Dr. Dennis Gross products that contain ferulic+retinol and the new moisturizer with those ingredients has really made a beautiful difference in my skin.  It is brighter and my pores are much less smaller.  A couple of times a week I like to use Laura Mercier Flawless Skin face polish.  I also like Dr. Dennis Gross alpha beta peel.  Everyone is different and if you start using products like these you will go through a little trial and error finding how often you want to use these active ingredients. Go easy at first and let your skin get used to being "processed".  

cjbetty

(0) Hearts

I am looking to use a routine...for face wash, toner, moisturizer and other products. like weekly masks etc

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi cjbetty,

Can you give us any more information regarding the type of products you are looking for? Are you looking for an entire routine or just a mask or serum?

Best,

Randee

NewYorkP

(0) Hearts

HI Randee,

I have the same issue as CJBetty but I'm looking for an entire routine, something that will bring the glow back to my face, shrink my pores and reduce signs of aging, saggy skin....sounds like I need a miracle. I need to start fresh but don't want to over spend on something if I'm not sure how its going to work well...please advise.

Thanks,

P.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Hi, NewYorkP!

As this thread was from February of this year, you may consider opening/starting a new thread where users can respond direct to your inquiry and wants rather than within someone's older thread. This will maximize responses tailored to you specifically. :smileyhappy:

msbronzegoddess

(0) Hearts

Are you looking for a moisturizer, mask, peel, face wash, etc?

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

try Algenist Firming and lifting cream, or Algenist Genius Duo and  Algenist rejuvenating cleanser. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • cjbetty
    • lylysa
    • msbronzegoddess
    • garnett
    • tashalicious