SG8Dancer

Dr. Gross eye serum Vs. Perricone eye therapy Vs. Caudalie the cru eye cream

[ Edited ]

garnett

Re: Dr. Gross eye serum Vs. Perricone eye therapy Vs. Caudalie the cru eye cream

[ Edited ]

I will NEVER stop using Dr. Gross Triple Correct eye serum. If he ever stops making it I will find him and make him mix me up a batch!!  :smileywink:   As far as I am concerned, it's a miracle in a bottle.  It smoothed the texture of my eyelids and got rid of the discoloration that started to happen on my lids.  I put it all over my eye area morning and night.  Very little does both eyes.  I have tried the others and they are good but the results just can't compare.

veronika23

Re: Dr. Gross eye serum Vs. Perricone eye therapy Vs. Caudalie the cru eye cream

(0) Hearts

Garnett does this help with dryness around the eyes? The dryness is usually just below my eye on the bone or just a bit lower.

rdesigns

Does it work well with a primer?  I often have problems with roll off and flakiness when I use my standard eye creams before I put on lid primer.

garnett

I use primer everyday and it doesn't cause any problems.  It is a serum that sinks right into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind. 

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • veronika23
    • garnett
    • rdesigns
    • SG8Dancer