sace021

Dr. Dennis Gross Medi-Spa Peel

Does anyone know if Sephora will be carrying this and if so when?  I got an email saying it was new to QVC so I'm hoping Sephora will get it in stock soon as well!  

ballerinagrl

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Medi-Spa Peel

I'm addicted to his peels; can't wait to try this one :smileyhappy:

Mariahk83

Ohhh this looks nice! 

gogreyhound

This sounds interesting, I have never tried his products before. 

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

I've tried the Alpha Beta Peel Pads in original strength, and I really like them. So I can't wait to see how this one compares. It is supposed to work even better!

HarlemJPN

I have found his line to be among the best of the "dr" lines. He usually doesn't use fragrance (Amen!), and he has some great moisturizers. His hyaluronic moisture cushion is amaze-balls. His age erase moisturizer is divine. I like his alpha beta peels, but if I used them daily (as we are supposed to), my face would melt down into the sink.  But then I have ridiculously sensitive skin.

i read the ingredients on QVC for this peel, and there are some pretty great active ingredients and no fragrance. 

I am in the market for a good peel. I feel as if I have been speed-dating peels forever now, and I am finally ready to sit down and start a family with an effective, sensitive skin-friendly, preferably lactic acid-based peel, ya know?

m3rma1d

I'll be trying it soooooooooooooon!! :smileywink:

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Me too! I'm excited!

HookedOnBeauty2

Did you get a PM about this??????????

Heatoyos1

I will be trying it soon, too! :smileywink:

HookedOnBeauty2

Will you be trying it FREE :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

yay! :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

Yes, I got the PM. I tried to winky face :smileywink: to be discreet, because I am not sure if we are supposed to mention it before we get it, but I guess it doesn't matter. 

I'm so excited, I am not usually a lucky person. I never win raffles or anything. It really made my day!

HookedOnBeauty2

I was excited too. At the Rouge event I asked for samples of some of his Retinol products (serum, eye serum and moisturizer) This will be perfect!

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]

Hi sace021,

I just received confirmation that we will be carrying the Dr. Dennis Gross Medi-Spa Peel, however, we have not received any specifics on the date that this will be available. Keep checking the website for an updated product listing!  

Best,
Randee
sace021

Thank you Randee!  Will do!!

HarlemJPN

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I would love to know, too. Also, does anyone know the ingredient deck for this peel?

Heatoyos1

From the QVC blog: 

"Just like my daily peel, it’s loaded with antioxidants and acids, but it’s an enhanced version. The best part: there are only two steps to this power peel.

Step 1 blends acids (glycolic, salicylic, ellagic), and includes an AMAZING antioxidant (rehmannia glutinosa root extract). Step 2 brings the luxury: it's a brand new firming peptide milk."

I'm so excited to try this!!

Nicrohr

This looks great I'll be watching the site for when it comes out.  I use the extra stength DDG AB Peels already and love them -- looking forward to trying this new one.  I didn't even know about it so thanks for the post.

sace021

I did see the ingredients listed over on QVCs page.  I've never ordered from them before and would much rather get the points if Sephora will be getting it in soon!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • sace021
    • Mariahk83
    • Nicrohr
    • Heatoyos1
    • kbmatthews
    • gogreyhound