Answer
rubythursday
Does BB Cream replace moisturizer or should I be using both?

I am using Dr. Jart's BB Premium cream along with Perricone's face finishing moisturizer. As I'm in school now paying my own way, do I need a moisturzier with a BB cream? Is there a cheaper moisturizer than Perricone that you can recommend if I should use both? Perricone is great, but far too pricey for me at this point. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
janinebt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi rubythursday,

Although Beauty Balms do have some moisturizing benefits it is important to still be using daily moisturizer to ensure that your skin is staying hydrated :smileyhappy:. One of my favorite moisturizers to use on conjunction with my BB creams is the Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream. First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is a wonderful product to use before BB cream applications too!

Korres - Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa
Answered

I agree with Janine, though BB creams do help moisturize, they're considered more of a cosmetic grade product than a skin care product. Use a light weight lotion underneath so you won't feel like you're wearing too much on the skin.

What about the Perricone moisturizer did you like? Give us some of your wants/needs in terms of moisturizer and we can recommend some new ones that can also wear well under your BB cream.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • rubythursday