Answer
trendys
Discontinued Lip Attitude Lipstick

I fell in LOVE with the Sephota Lip Attitude line color G15. I'm aware it's been discontinued and have been hunting (unsuccessfully) for a similar shade. Can you suggest the closest match you are aware of to the G15 color. It has been my favorite go-to, every day lipstick and I don't know what to do without a good replacement!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
ManeDiaz
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same situation with the s06 shade of the lip attitude. My mother is crazy for that exact same colour and asked me to buy it for her. But I realized now they are call creme lipstick and the shades aren't the same.

I need to find that shade. Any suggestion? Please!

kxw516
Answered
(0) Hearts

I used S08  & I can't find anything like it . I miss it so much. It was the absolute best. Sheer, creamy, lasting, sparkly, pink & girly fuchsia. I got a ton of compliments with it. And I always looked great in photos with it on too. What can I get that's similar? Why can't Sephora bring this back? I don't know what to do now. I have been trying everything, even combinations of ones to try & get the same sheer look that's not too bright. Can you suggest something for a replacement?     

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi trendys, 

To match the old G15, I would suggest something still sparkly but with a bit of that sheer light berry color:

Rouge Shine Lipstick

no 40 Fever

No 21 A Lister

Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine in 

Pink Goddess

Lancome Color Design 

The New Pink

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation