missybitsy

Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation vs. Naked Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation

(0) Hearts

Hello, I'm Asian with light-medium skin. I'm about a shade 4.0 in Naked foundation. I'm looking for a foundation that looks natural and not cakey. I have oily combination skin and I also have rough bumps on my face. I'm looking for a foundation to even out skin tone and make those bumps unnoticeable. Which one of these two do you think would be better for me? Thank you!!

keelybt

Re: Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation vs. Naked Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation

(0) Hearts

Hi Missybitsy If you have a rough texture any makeup will catch and cake up. Have you seen an esthetician or dermatologist?  What are you currently using for skin care?

missybitsy

Re: Diorskin Nude Liquid Foundation vs. Naked Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation

(0) Hearts

Yes I went to a dermatologist a while back and he said I have comedonal acnes. However, they can't seem to clear away. I keep seeing the exact same bumps that have been on my face since last year. I've been using Paula's Choice hydralight system (moisturizer, toner, moisturizer + spf), and her 2% BHA liquid. The BHA has been helping them look a bit less noticeable but not dramatically different.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • missybitsy