sn11

Dior Shimmer pressed powder amber diamond or rose diamond?

(0) Hearts

I wear Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in medium ivory. Light to medium skin tone with warm undertones. Which color would be better?

beautylovingirl

Re: Dior Shimmer pressed powder amber diamond or rose diamond?

(0) Hearts

Although the Rose Diamond may look like blush it will still give a better glow to someone's complexion that is lighter.

onomotopoeia9

your right!

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

I have very fair skin and I have the amber diamond. It looks good, but I have to take extra care where I put the lighter shades and where I put the darker shades.

I think it would be a lot easier if I had the rose diamond, though. I am considering getting it, even though I already have the amber one

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Follow up - I went to sephora today and tested out the rose diamond - It looked kind of like blush, so I think Amber Diamond might be a better choice. You can also use it as a bronzer...It doesn't make my face look dirty at all.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I also agree that you get the Rose Diamond because I'm a medium to tan complexion and I wear the Amber Diamond and it may look dirty on a lighter complexion. Hope this helps!

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi sn11,

Since your complexion is on the lighter side, I would suggest going with the Rose Diamond rather than the Amber Rose, which Is more for a medium to tan complexion :smileyhappy:  Both look absolutely gorgeous on, so you cant really go wrong with either :smileywink:  Hope you love it!!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • onomotopoeia9
    • sn11