Dior Shimmer pressed powder amber diamond or rose diamond?

(0) Hearts

I wear Laura Mercier silk creme foundation in medium ivory. Light to medium skin tone with warm undertones. Which color would be better?

Re: Dior Shimmer pressed powder amber diamond or rose diamond?

(0) Hearts

Although the Rose Diamond may look like blush it will still give a better glow to someone's complexion that is lighter.

your right!

(0) Hearts

I have very fair skin and I have the amber diamond. It looks good, but I have to take extra care where I put the lighter shades and where I put the darker shades.

I think it would be a lot easier if I had the rose diamond, though. I am considering getting it, even though I already have the amber one

(0) Hearts

Follow up - I went to sephora today and tested out the rose diamond - It looked kind of like blush, so I think Amber Diamond might be a better choice. You can also use it as a bronzer...It doesn't make my face look dirty at all.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I also agree that you get the Rose Diamond because I'm a medium to tan complexion and I wear the Amber Diamond and it may look dirty on a lighter complexion. Hope this helps!

(0) Hearts

Hi sn11,

Since your complexion is on the lighter side, I would suggest going with the Rose Diamond rather than the Amber Rose, which Is more for a medium to tan complexion Smiley Happy  Both look absolutely gorgeous on, so you cant really go wrong with either Smiley Wink  Hope you love it!!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation