aviscardi

Difference between Diorskin nude compact and flawless perfection?

(0) Hearts

I recently swatched these in store and think i preferred the dior nudeskin color better vs the flawless. What are the differences? the associate told me they are both matte, nude is on the sheerer light side and hydrating where as flawless is light-medium. But online i noticed the nudeskin says "mother-of-pearl micro-particles and iridescent powders...."  Does that mean it contains shimmer, i couldn't tell, didn't really see any, and already wiped it off

melissabt

Re: Difference between Diorskin nude compact and flawless perfection?

(0) Hearts

I think you should go for the Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup which has more of a satin finish!

<3 Melissa
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I got the flawless and am loving it so far. I have it on over  chanel vitalumiere aqua. I was a little worried about the color since i think med beige 030 was a little too dark. but I got 023 instead. its lighter than my other powders, less yellow but i think it looks great

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Aviscardi,

The Nude is made with 100 percent natural active ingredients and gives you a natural glow type finish. In my opinion the flawless had more coverage!

<3 Melissa
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

So it wouldn't be matte. She did say natural glow.  Does it have shimmer in it ?   I'm not sure if I found a good match in the flawless.  I liked light Beige in the nude.    I usually wear powders over bb or liquid and if I wear a powder on its own its mos. Likely LM 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

It's not overly matte and I didn't notice much of a shimmer/glimmer.

<3 Melissa
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

now I'm not sure which to try :/.  I definitely don't want any shimmer in it.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt