Answer
TeyaBerg
Curling My Hair

I love curling my hair, and having curly hair. I can never get it to stay curled for long though, even with some products. I have really fine hair, and I was wondering if there were any good products that might be helpful.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
melissabt
Answered

Hi TeyaBerg,

Try using the Living Proof Prime Style Extender™. It a leave in treatment that will prolong the length of your style. It helps prime smooths the cuticles texture and adds body to your hair.

prime.jpg

Also, use a flexible holding spray. I suggest the Bumble and Bumble De Mode. It doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or dry. It sets your hair and allows for movement!

de mode.jpg

<3 Melissa
laurabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi TeyaBerg, I also have fine, wavy hair, and wear it curly most of the time. I also like to add volume since my hair is so fine.  I find that a mousse gives me the most hold without weighing my hair down (I think it actually gives me some volume too!). I apply mousse to my hair when it's still damp & "scrunch" it in all over.  Then, when it's dry, I curl random pieces on the top layer and around my face with my T3 SinglePass Whirl.  My curls have been lasting all day long! 

Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Holding Foam

Bumble Curl Conscious Holding Foam.jpg

Living Proof Full Thickening Mousse

Full Thickening Mousse.jpg

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • laurabt
    • TeyaBerg