bleuorchid21

Credit Card

(0) Hearts

I recently purchased a Mastercard prepaid card while shopping for the upcoming sale (since none of the stores I visited sold Sephora gift cards). I now notice you can choose addresses outside of the US for billing (I have tried in the past and have been unable to do so, hence why I bought the prepaid card). Can I use the prepaid card and also my regular credit card? I only bought a $50 card since I thought I could use a store credit card on the website and want to get the free shipping.

bleuorchid21

Re: Credit Card

(0) Hearts

I do have the Mastercard prepaid address as the one I want to ship to. It won't be enough for the free shipping (as it is only $50) so I will just use my regular credit card then.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bleuorchid21, Dannyc is correct. Normally you will need to register your card with your billing address to use it online.  We are only able to accept one credit card per order but we do now accept international cards with billing addresses from Australia, Brazil, China, Denmark, New Zealand, Russia, UK, Argentina, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico and Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Malaysia, Turkey, Bahrain, Taiwan, Sweden and Switzerland.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

You will have to call or log onto the prepaid card's site & add a billing address & use it as a credit card. Sephora only allows one credit card per order though. 

As for the outside of US billing, I'm unsure of. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Merchandise-Credit/m-p/768213/highlight/true#M18536

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • bleuorchid21