onomotopoeia9
Accepted Solution

Cover FX Cream foundation color for bronzer (similar to sephora's los cabos bronzer)

(0) Hearts

So I went to sephora today to figure out a new contouring method because powder always falls off.

A sephora girl (who is so amazing !) showed me how to contour with the cream foundation using N0 as the lighter color, and another as a darker, but she gave me the totally wrong color

anyone have ideas of what might work?

onomotopoeia9

Re: Cover FX Cream foundation color for bronzer (similar to sephora's los cabos bronzer)

(0) Hearts

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

keelybt

Re: Cover FX Cream foundation color for bronzer (similar to sephora's los cabos bronzer)

In that case, I would do the N40 or N50 :smileyhappy:

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Onomotopoeia9 It depends on your coloring.  Generally, you want to go a few shades darker than what you would wear. Do you know which shade you match up to?  Which shade did she give you?

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

She matched the N 0  to my skin tone - I have very fair skin and my powder bronzer is sephora's los cabos

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • onomotopoeia9