Answer
lulu68
Could you recommend a lightly scented floral body lotion ? Tried all Philosophy and dislike.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
oliviabt
Answered

Hi lulu68. Have you tried Pacifica Body Butters? Floral scents include French Lilac, Lotus Garden and Tahitian Gardenia. The fragrances are natural and I love the rich texture and hydrating essential oils. I also love the texture and smell of Korres Body Butters in Jasmine and Japanese Rose.

Pacifica body butters.jpg Korres jasmine body butter.jpg

XO,
Olivia
corrin99
Answered

I like lots of the Victoria's Secret lotion scents, Love Spell and Endless Love.  This next scent isn't floral, but it's soo nice and melts into your skin, adds such a nice warm smell, Origins Ginger body lotion, I love it, they do sell Origins on this site, but not the fragrance go to their webpage.

dianabt
Answered

Hi lulu68,

I would also like to recommend the Soap and Glory "The Righteous Butter Body Lotion" which is extremely smoothing and soft to the skin. The fragrance is a light floral with notes of bergamot, strawberrys,mandarin, light musk, amber and vanilla notes. I love how soft and silky this lotion is without making your skin feel greasy or slippery. :smileyhappy:

The Righteous Butter Body Lotion

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • corrin99
    • lulu68
    • dianabt
Photos2
  • Pacifica body butters.jpg