KeriJoi

Contouring

my complexion is 2Y11 and I would like to know what products to use for contouring? I have combination skin and I prefer tinted moisturizer over foundation.

dianabt

Re: Contouring

Hi KeriJoi, 

I fully agree with lylysa! Look at the MUFE sculpting kit which is GREAT to use and so easy to blend. :smileyhappy:

Powders will be the best way to achieve this look for your skin type so try the Lancome powders lylysa recommended or even look at the MUFE Pro Finish which have a great variety of shades too! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
KeriJoi

Ok I will try it. Thanks

lylysa

(0) Hearts

No problem! :smileyhappy: I hope you find some products that work! 

Check out the MUFE Sculpting Kit as well that comes with a contouring/highlighting shade in Color 4, which contains a neutral deep shade that can also work with your complexion!

http://www.sephora.com/sculpting-kit-P230511?skuId=1152032

lylysa

Are you looking for a powder, cream, or liquid based contouring product? 

You can use a variety of products, from a deeper foundation (cream, liquid, or powder would work best, a tinted moisturizer would be too light weight to contour with), bronzer (opt for a matte shade or one with a low shimmer to avoid skin looking too shiny), or actual contouring product.

Going off your color product, I'm taking a look at Lancome's Dual Finish Powder, you can use this powder as a finishing powder, dry foundation powder, or applied as a wet foundation powder. This can be layered over your tinted moisturizer of choice and your shade match is 510 Suede (C) so try going up a few shades, sticking to the (C) category and maybe use 550 Suede (C) or even 530 Suede (C). 

KeriJoi

(0) Hearts

My shade is medium dark

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa