ravenroo

Confusing skin.

My skin is super oily! But, at the same time, it's dry and peeling! 

I use a moisturizer to help the peeling, but that just makes my face oily! I'm so confused on what to do? Help me! 

dianabt

Re: Confusing skin.

Hi ravenroo,

Have you tried using a good face mask? I think you may need a face mask or exfoliator that will remove the buildup of dry and dead skin cells and that will ensure your products are on the newer, healthy skin cells. An oil free moisturizer (as chewcifer suggested) is also an excellent idea as it will ensure that your oily and dry skin are properly hydrated. Try some of the following items to keep your skin in its best condition.

Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Mask

This mask helps to moisturizer and calm irritated skin while quenching the complexion and keeping it hydrated.

KS Quench Mask.jpg

Dr. Jart+ Pore Medic Pore Clear Mask

This new mask is expected to arrive in any day now! Your skin is left clear and smooth, pores are tightened and your skin is given oil free moisture without being greasy or shiney.

Dr Jart Mask.jpg

Korres Yogurt Cream

This moisturizer keeps all skin types hydrated and healthy, including oily! Your skin will feel moist and hydrated, so the dry skin will be soothed.

korres yogurt cream.jpg

Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream with Biospheric Complex

I love this cream for its super lightweight and velvety-cloud like texture. Your skin receives hyper protection and healing relief from its itchy dry patches, and overactive pores.

SI Pure Cloud Cream.jpg

I hope my recommendations can help you. :smileyvery-happy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
chewcifer

Re: Confusing skin.

hi, ravenroo! my skin is super oily, too and the best thing you could do is use an oil-free moisturizer, and a hydrating primer, which will help your dry skin. smashbox hydrating formula is oil-free, plus smashbox usually makes travel sizes of their primers so you don't have to buy a big bottle and then not like it.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • dianabt
    • ravenroo
Photos4
  • KS Quench Mask.jpg
  • korres yogurt cream.jpg
  • Dr Jart Mask.jpg
  • SI Pure Cloud Cream.jpg