clh0411

Concealer with good coverage

I currently use Make Up For Ever HD invisible cover foundation, 117 marble. I'm looking for concealer with good coverage for freakles on my cheek bones. Any suggestion?

elnxio

Re: Concealer with good coverage

(0) Hearts

MUFE's HD concealer is good, but i think my color (#4) was too light to cover my super dark scars and the nest shade was way too dark. I am between a 117 and 118 in the HD foundation. 

Currently I am using Tarte's Smooth Operator Concealer stick and i feel like it does a better job at covering my scars. It feels less cakey, but is less matte than the HD. Tarte's concealer is also waterproof and full coverage. 

SJarrar

(0) Hearts

I'd recommend Smashbox's High Definition concealer, not to mention you'd save around $10. 

clh0411

(0) Hearts

Awesome. Thank you ladies :smileyhappy:

redhead85

I use MUFE 117 and I am #4 in their full cover concealer.

ContentlyKayKay

Hm the reply button never wants to work on my work computer. Anways, I agree with dianabt! Make Up For Ever Full coverage concealer is a great one! I've tried several brands of concealer and this is the only one I've repurchased. This is definitely my go to if I need to cover any imperfections and I have no problem blending it into my foundation... though I did visit my local Sephora to get color matched because I'm paranoid about it not blending. I also make sure I apply my concealer after I apply foundation and tap it on if there's a stubborn blemish.

clh0411

I was thinking about trying Make Up For Ever full coverage concealer. Any idea what shade I should get? Light beige or flesh?

dianabt

Hi CLH0411, 

I'd suggest you try the shade "Flesh 4" which will have a better neutral undertone to match your foundation. You always want a concealer a shade lighter than foundation so it blends in easily. 

swfupload_2893349334784022825.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/full-cover-concealer-P151107?skuId=1247204

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
helpful

Have you tried MUFE's full coverage concealer? It would pair well with your foundation and does have great coverage. Otherwise I would look at Kat Von D's Lock It Concealer. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • redhead85
    • dianabt
    • helpful
    • elnxio
    • ContentlyKayKay
    • clh0411