earpoker

Check out my eyebrows...do I fill them?

My eyebrows are probably my most dominant feature.  They are very dark and full...I get them waxed every now and then for maintenance, but that is about it.  I've been wondering if I should fill them...I've never done it before because I think I might wind up looking like a clown (and everyone else would be too polite to tell me!) 

So...do I fill them?  And if so, what color do I do it with?

Thanks!photo.JPG

MK89

Re: Check out my eyebrows...do I fill them?

I have thick brows as well- to define them but not make them look too intense, it helps to use a light color like taupe (pencil or brow powder) to fill in the gaps and then a spoolie and brow gel to shape and set them.

chupi

I have thick brows like you. I do not advise this to everyone, so precede with caution: When I wake up, my brows go in every direction. They just keep growing (I blame this on my German side). I trim them myself once a month or two. I use a toothbrush or brow comb to swipe them up and trim accordingly. This can be very dangerous as I have taken too much off before. To fill in when I go out, I use a simply pencil like Anastasia. It goes on pretty fine, so you don't run the risk of chola eyebrows.

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

Sounds like what I do. I have thick, dark brows and am also of German descent. 

earpoker

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the suggestions!  My brows do get very unruly from time to time, especially if I haven't had a chance to get them professionally "tamed".  I like the idea of just adding a little definition (especially to the ends), and taming the wild ones that try to get out of line:-) 

notcreative

Your brows are naturally beautiful, and I bet most women would be jealous.  That said running a little gel and a pencil through them would make them look even better.  The pencil could fill in the very slight gaps, and the brows will keep them tamed.  If you try the pencil and gel and do not like the look, you can always go back to your natural look.

The most important take away is to do what you think is right.  Even if we think you would look great with a little pick me up, it is not right if you do not agree.

marydiva

You have brows like me! (: I recommend  Anastasia's Go Brow Kit. http://www.sephora.com/go-brow-kit-P380820?SKUID=1535053&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=pla06694&pcrid=38879116...

That way you can outline and define the ends. Plus the setting gel is great! (:

andyhtrieu

They look really good! if you want, you can use a tinted brow gel like benefit gimme brow to make it look fuller.

kalex

I think your brows look great as is!  If you feel like they get a little unruly or you get the stray hair or two that likes to go in the opposite direction of the others, you could just use a clear brow gel (looks like mascara) to comb them.

kbmatthews

I don't think you HAVE to fill them, but if you want them to look a little more polished, you can always use a tinted brow gel or a powder to define them more. I think everyone benefits from that! 

jellybean917

You probably don't need to fill them since they have a nice shape and are full on their own. Some people fill their brows just to have a bolder look. I have rather full brows myself, and just use the Diorshow Universal Brow Styler to fill in any gaps and make sure everything is even.

If you're looking for something with more pow, you could look into the Anastasia Brow Wiz. There are a lot of experts on the ABH around here that might be able to point you to a specific shade.

kariyava

I think they look great as is

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • kalex
    • shyvicki
    • chupi
    • marydiva
    • jellybean917