sephoraadmin2

Chat Live with Bumble and bumble!

[ Edited ]

Bb_Chat.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you so much for your participation! 

Say goodbye to boring tresses. Visit this thread on August 7 from 12–1pm PDT to chat live with Bb. stylist Mischa G. Get hair advice on everything—from how to use Bumble and bumble’s Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil to tips for transforming your locks into top shape.

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

bumblehair

Re: Chat Live with Bumble and bumble!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for chatting with me! i hope i answered some of your questions! There were more than i expected!!  Come visit me at the Downtown Bumble and bumble salon in  the meatpacking district in New York City!! For more hair and tips by me follow me on instagram @mischag and i hope you enjoy all your hair purchases from Sephora!!! 

photo.JPG

TJBPINK

Hi Mischa,

Are there any new products that will be released by Bumble & Bumble that you can give us a "sneak peak" on? I love so many of their products & am always excited about trying something new!

Thanks!

MarciaBrady

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischa,

I would like to have Connie Britton-like waves, but my hair won't cooperate. Left on its own it's part curly, part straight, and all frizzy. I use a flat iron to solve those problems. I've tried curling afterward, but the waves don't stick for more than an hour. I've also attempted to curl it in its natural state and that seems to make it a puffier mess. Is there anything I can do to get smooth, controlled curls? Thank you.

Sheli18

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischa,

I have fine, long hair, but lots of it.  I'm looking for something to help with volume and texture.  I was trying to decide between the Thickening Dryspun Finish and the Pret-a-Powder.  What would you recommend?

bumblehair

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i would use dryspun finish!!!

love2shop42

(0) Hearts

Hi Mishca,

thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. I have never tried Bumble & Bumble, what is the best product you carry for color treated hair?

GlamMomAngel

Hi Mischa,

Do you have any products to repair hair?  Or any products good for moisture?

I feel like this summer has dried my hair really bad and it seems to be breaking.

Do you have any recommendations?

bumblehair

[ Edited ]

hi angel!! i would use the hairdresser's invisible oil line, it treats and protects and also has heat and UV protectors in it !

tiffymich

(0) Hearts

Hey misha I right away recognized you from the Bb how to videos, I recently started using Bb products and I love them! However I have long  thin hair and I like to have volume, which do you recommend for volume the thickening mousse or hairspray or the dry spun finish? Thanks 

bumblehair

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

all three!!! mousse to start the blow dry, Dryspun finish at the roots post drying and then spray de mode to finish and hold the look!!

glad you like the videos!! more are on the way  :smileyhappy:

lachaton

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischa,

What's the best way for me to encourage my natural curls? I like to keep them springy, and I don't want them to feel weighed down throughout the day! And is there a good way to get them to bounce back the next day? 

Thanks!

bumblehair

[ Edited ]

i would start off using the Curl conscious shampoo and condition and then follow up with Curl conscious defining creme.  It is formulated for fine curls and help define the curls and spring them up!! ( it's soft no crunch!)

sravanthi

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischal, how to take care of my hair, because of continous hair straightening, i have lot of hair fall, and it look dry and life less. Please suggest me some, and DIYs help a lot

gxlxaxm

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey Mischa! I was wondering what tips you have for damaged hair. My hair has gone through hair hell and back, everything from platinum to black and then bleached yet again to auburn. My ends are now quite damaged but from my roots to my ears are natural hair. I'm attempting to grow it back out. Also my hair is naturally very straight. How do I go about making waves and styling without causing more damage? Also are there any particular Bumble & Bumble products you would recommend for damaged hair? Is the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil good for damaged ends? Appreciate your input! :smileyhappy:

vvelasquez

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischa! I'm sure you've gotten this question a lot, but what do you recommend for faster hair growth? I've been trying to grow it out for months now and nothing seems to work. If you could please answer this, that would be awesome!

bumblehair

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i love vivscal! all the models use it and it is over the counter.  Our thickening serum also helps plump the cuticle!!

crflh

(0) Hearts

I am absolutely obsessed with Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, which I can even use as just a leave-in while my hair is wet and it keeps its natural waves with a healthy shine, bounce, and no frizz! I try not to use heat on my hair and let it dry naturally, what other products do you recommend for long hair to keep it manageable? Would a serum or your primer work for this? Thanks so much for your time!! 

DR108

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischa, I am wondering what you recommend for a long lasting blow out. I find a lot of dry shampoos leave a white residue and I have dark hair, so that's not pretty! Also, which products should I use before/after a blow out so that it doesn't feel like it's weighted down with product and yet still has hold and body.

Thanks so much! xo

bumblehair

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I love using THickening Full Form Mousse before blowdrying to give volume and hold to the hair with out weighing it down.  It has a soft airy, yet firm texture.   After blowdrying i would finish with Spray de Mode to seal the style. I love our Pret a powder as a blow dry extender and if used light handedly and brushed through, it will not leave a residue on dark hair!  Plus it smells great!

AndreaTruong

(0) Hearts

Hi Mischa! I have really thick/flat 'Asian' hair- I use a lot of bumble and bumble products, but I'm wondering which I should use for that lived-in, sexy 'French' girl kinda look? I noticed with the texture cream I can get a lot of volume, but I literally can not achieve any ways! Even if I use the surf spray, I have no waves! Help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 105 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 68 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • gxlxaxm
    • tiffymich
    • lachaton
    • itslily
    • lylysa