Answer
isabelz
Chanel Perfection Lumiere

I was very tempted to buy this foundation, mostly about the name, I confess, but obviously the long wear, non comedogenic and oil-free atracted me too.

But then I read some reviews saying this id a terrible product for dry skin.

I don't know how to define my skin type actually... When I was younger my skin was very dry, but then, it became kinda oily on T zone (I'm not in puberty, I'm already 21years old). Around eyes, it stills VERY VERY dry, that's why I'm slave of moisturizer....

Shouldn't I buy it? is there any good foundation in the same level as chanel that is good for my skin type?

I forgot to mention, I have light warm skin, yellow undertone.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
coolmom3
Answered

Hi.  I use this foundation from time to time and it does provide a flawless finish and lasts all day.  It is not my favorite, however, because while it looks great, it is harder to apply than vitalumiare aqua (love for light coverage) and the newest Chanel foundation in the compact-love it.  The only reason I don't use the perfection type is that you have to blend very, very fast or it doesn't cover.  I put on my Kate Somerville Nourish mixed with a drop of Quench serum and my vitamin C Powder from Philosophy and put on the foundation right away.  The Diorskin Nude would be a great foundation for you and gives a nice, dewey look and is not drying at all.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • coolmom3
    • janinebt
    • isabelz