katielima12345

Can someone recommend me a good solution to deal with pimples?<3

(0) Hearts

Hi, i'm 16 and i have the kind of oily skin that's also sensitive. I have a lot of pimples too, not that much. (<10) I've tried some creams for pimples and acnes, it dried my pimples but the pimples left marks. Do you know the right product that i could use to deal with these? I think i'm going to try the Clinique 3 steps acne solution. Is it good? Or maybe some of you know a better product?

Thanks.

dianabt

Re: Can someone recommend me a good solution to deal with pimples?<3

Hi there, 

The PTR washes and gels are great to clear and treat acne. You may want to also try the Murad post acne healing gel which helps to heal blemishes and also fade away scars. Make sure you use a good oil free SPF daily to prevent the newly lightened skin from getting darker once they have begun to fade!

Most acne products WILL cause your skin to feel dry and tighter as they are clearing out the oils and bacteria that can often cause acne. Using a good moisturizer (oil free) and a gel cleanser will help. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
katielima12345

(0) Hearts

Thanks Diana.

Which one do you think would work best for me? PTR or Murad gel?

Oh and could u recommend me a good oil free SPF daily because i dont know which one is good.

bijouxkristyna

Hi,

I'd probably recommend Peter Thomas Roth's Beta Hydroxy Wash and the AHA/BHA clearing gel.  Ask for a sample before you buy if you can.  It works really well, but you'd want to make sure your skin is okay with it since you said your sensitive.  The Clinique Acne 3 step isn't necessarily designed with sensitive skin in mind, just as an FYI.

Good luck!

katielima12345

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the advice.

I just read some reviews on the PPTR wash&gel.

Some says it's good but some says it dried their skin.

My skin is not that oily, sometimes it's dry too so i'm kinda confused. 

But i think i'm going to try to use PTR, i hope it's going to work, thanks:smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Katielima12345- I could not agree more. The Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash would be a great option for you. You can also use the Gentle Complexion Correction Pads as a toning type of product. It contains additional acne healing ingredients.

Peter Thomas Roth - Gentle Complexion Correction Pads

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • bijouxkristyna
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • katielima12345