lilo113

Can I return items from 5 different orders using one box?

(0) Hearts

fhgarman

Re: Can I return items from 5 different orders using one box?

(0) Hearts

Returns in a Sephora store will get you your money back a lot quicker, but if that's not an option, like the others below said: tape the packing slip/invoice to each corresponding item. Or if tape might damage the item in some way, wrap the paper around it and then use a rubber band around the whole thing. You should be fine putting all the items in one box. Just use some kind of trackable shipping method!

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I return misc from several orders at once all the time :smileyhappy:.

kittichick

[ Edited ]

I'll just confirm what shapeshifter said. I just spoke with a Rouge Concierge about that two days ago. That's good advice about taping each slip to its corresponding item! And in case you haven't already heard, everyone says it takes forEVER to get your credit card/store credit. :smileytongue:

shapeshifter

Yes, you can! Just make sure you look carefully at all of your receipts, and send products back to the same warehouse that they came from. Tape the corresponding return slip to each item. But if you are anywhere near a Sephora store, it's better to return there because you get your money back right away with no mistakes and no lost packages.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lilo113
    • kittichick
    • fhgarman
    • Nicrohr
    • shapeshifter