EPaden

Bumps on arms

image.jpeg

How can I get raid of the bumps on my arms? They never goes away. Not zits. Just bumps. Kind of ugly.

ewing5966

Re: Bumps on arms

(0) Hearts

EPaden,  I have the same thing on my arms and legs.  I've had it since I was a teenager, and it tends to get worse in the winter.  The KP Duty is the only product I was able to find, without going to a physician, that helped clear up my skin.  

Hopefully it'll help you too.

ptrw

(0) Hearts

I had mine checked out by a dermatologist as I have the on the backs of my arms and was told they are just an in curable skin disease that you kind of just deal with. He gave me some high potency prescription cream that may work for you to tone them doWn. It's the only thing that has slightly made a difference. 

helpful

(0) Hearts

I also use the KP Duty cream- it works wonders!!!! It completely cleared up my bumps.

chi82

(0) Hearts

After using First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream on my arms and legs right out of the shower for the past few months I noticed the bumps on my upper arms (most likely keratosis pilaris) are almost completely gone.  Like, I said, I've been using this lotion for a few months and just recently noticed that my arms are much smoother so it's not a quick fix, but I had tried a few scrubs and things before that to get rid of the bumps and nothing seemed effective.  So I guess this is a good one to try if you're feeling patient?  Good luck!

melissabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Epaden-

The Dermadoctor KP Duty Body Scrub would be perfect for this. It helps to exfoliate dead skin while making it more smooth. The Glycolic Acid resurfaces the skin and helps de-clog pores.

kp.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/kp-duty-body-scrub-P147925?skuId=934539&om_mmc=oth-bt-2013-beautyadvisorrec

<3 Melissa
JaDoreCouture

Looks like keratosis pilaris. A build up of cells. Get a wash with glycolic acid and a scrub/exfoliating brush. I have this too. Not life threating, can easily be treated with regular exfoliation and moisturization. There is not cure though. A little sun and salt water (add 1/4 cup to your bath water or use a sea salt scrub) can also help. Good luck!

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

is that the upper arm area?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • chi82