bleuorchid21

Buffing Brush?

I wear powder since I like how it looks on my skin and helps set the oils. I am currently using a Real Techniques powder brush but want something more.

I know both MAC and Sigma make really good buffing brushes and am thinking about getting either the MAC 182 or the Sigma F45.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I currently use the MAC MSF Natural as I don't need a lot of coverage and like how it makes my skin look. I may try the Lancome Dual Finish powder foundation in the future.

MermaidBarbie

Re: Buffing Brush?

[ Edited ]

I use this Sephora Collection Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45 for powder foundations and it works seamlessly. Buff it in circular motions clockwise, then counterclockwise to diminish the look of pores on cheeks and nose. Oh, this works well for liquid foundations too.

s1504356-main-Lhero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/classic-mineral-powder-brush-45-P379529?skuId=1504356

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

I may check this one out the next time I am at Sephora since that price tag is a lot more reasonable than the MAC one.

BeautyJunkie325

I use the same brush and love it!

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

Still wondering about the MAC 182. The main reason I don't want to buy it is because of the price but you have to pay for shipping on the Sigma website (unless you spend $1000 which I don't plan on doing).

I have heard amazing reviews about the 182 so was wondering what people's thoughts were.

melissabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Bleauorchid21,

We carry a brush that is comparable! I love this brush because, you can use it for blush, powder or bronzer. It applies the product evenly and you do not get any blotchy or an uneven application.

classic bronzer brush.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/classic-bronzer-brush-44-P379536?skuId=1504422

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • MermaidBarbie
    • BeautyJunkie325