brittieeee

Brown Color Urban Decay 24/7 Liner?

So... I am devout black eyeliner girl but I am trying to soften things up a little a try a brown pencil.  I am specifically looking for a brown color that looks brown (not so dark brown that it could pass for black if you know what I mean) and NOT so light that it is cooper-hued.  Specifically, I want an Urban Decay 24/7 liner and the color choice is overwhelming me!  I have swatched many colors  but some of them were not sharpened in the store and/or missing :smileysad: In store, Demolition seemed a little too dark maybe, and smog seemed too light.. I was thinking maybe Hustle was best but they didn't have Whiskey or Corrupt for me to compare!  For reference, I have almond-shaped dark brown eyes (the darkest brown to get before black) and light-medium skin with yellow undertone.  Thanks for any suggestions :smileywink:

melissabt

Re: Brown Color Urban Decay 24/7 Liner?

Hi Brittieeee-

I also have light-medium skin with yellow undertones! I think you should use Whiskey - rich brown matte. If you want more of shimmer use Roach - deep copper brown shimmer which has slighter warmer undertones. I hope that this helps!

roach.jpgwhiskey.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/24-7-glide-on-eye-pencil-P133707?skuId=1499078

<3 Melissa
brittieeee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks Melissa! I remember you had a similar skintone as me!

SydBristow

I love UD and have quite a collection of brown liners for my green eyes. I do like Demoltion, it definitely is a softer look than black. I have Bourbon which is gorgeous but on my fair skin I think it looks kind of light. I got Roach in the Ocho Loco 2 set, also light but gorgeous. (I line my lashes with something a bit darker when I use the lighter ones.) Twice Baked is currently exclusive to that Ocho Loco set but is my favorite! A nice rich brown, perhaps it will be offered individually at some point? 

syritt

I have blue eyes, but bourbon is universally good. I'd give it a shot. ^_^

BeautyJunkie325

I have the same color eyes and Bourbon is my favorite go-to brown eyeliner.  Whiskey is also one of my favorites.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • syritt
    • brittieeee
    • SydBristow
Photos2