latinadiva

Bronzing Liquid as a Foundation??

[ Edited ]

I wasn't really sure what to call this thread, but for the summer, I was hoping to lighten up my face routine but in a different fashion than just switching to a tinted moisturizer, which is what I usually do. I was hoping for...a bronzing product, kind of in the "gel" family in terms of texture, that I could just use as a foundation for a light glow and call it a day. Problem is everything I find makes me a glitter bomb. I should also mention that I already have a deeper olive complexion so other things I've found just..don't even do anything. I'm not trying to BRONZE, just warm my face up so it's not flat because there is no foundation. I was thinking if I could find something along the lines of Stila On Step Bronze minus the shimmer I would be in business? Any suggestions??

laurabt

Re: Bronzing Liquid as a Foundation??

(0) Hearts

Have you looked at the Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm With Broad Spectrum SPF 30?  The BB Cream will help to improve your skin tone and the sun-kissed glow is perfect for summer, and not too shimmery. 

stila bronze.jpg

http://bit.ly/134wbON

:smileyhappy: -Laura

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi latinadiva, 

The Stila one are beautiful and fit perfectly with what you are looking for but do have a bit of that shimmer-radiant finish that you may not want. 

I'd suggest the Boscia BB Cream Bronze which still has shimmer but should not be as intense:

swfupload_4901180731997753336.jpg

I'd even suggest if you're trying to avoid shimmer and glow altogether (which will be nearly impossible with a tan or bronzing product!) just try a slightly darker tinted moisturizer or bb cream and add a bit of bronzing powder on top. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
latinadiva

Hmm, I didn't even realize Boscia had a bronze BB Cream! If the shimmer isn't super intense, I can deal with it. Sometimes it's just so much that it's like a container of glitter exploded on my face! haha

dianabt

(0) Hearts

No problem, I know how you feel! :smileyhappy: I try to even mix those liquid/gel bronzers WITH my makeup or BB creams/Tinted Moisturizers :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • latinadiva
    • laurabt
Photos2
  • swfupload_4901180731997753336.jpg
  • stila bronze.jpg