shya

Bronzer help

I would like to find a really wonderful bronzer for everyday use. I am a fairly pale and Asian (if that makes a difference). The bronzer I have now is too orange for me and I would like something that is more neutral.

beautylovingirl

Re: Bronzer help

@roxystar4- Ooh I know I love YSL lipsticks maybe that's why I have so many I want to feel like a princess everyday and they do make you feel like that:smileyhappy:

roxystar4

beautylovingirl  seriously an amazing lippie

CzaCee

(0) Hearts

this is also my problem. somehow, bronzers don't fit me or am i just applying it the wrong way? lol. but yea, i don't apply bronzer coz it looks dirty on my skin. even if i apply it lightly, it still looks so yuck. lol.

kenny

Sephora Collection bronzer in Los Cabos is also great. It's matte, with slight gray tones, so it looks more natural (without being too ashy). It's easy to blend, plus it's on the cheaper side. It is fairly similar to Too Faced Milk Chocolateswfupload_5265848165022362390.jpg

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

I am the fairest shade in every foundation I ever tried, and the los cabos looks the best on me. Its a pity, though, because it has practically zero staying power. I have been on a search for a similar-enough shade since october...no luck yet :smileysad:

beautylovingirl

Oh roxystar4 I told you it would great on you and I was right!:smileytongue:

roxystar4

@beautylovingirl I really like it. I got scared at first because I felt a little tingling when I first applied it but then it was totally fine. I wore it for 2 days in a row & no reaction. I feel like a princess when I put it on (the tube is so nice!)

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

oh beautylovingirl I am wearing my new YSL lipstick in Caress Pink in the picture I posted (the one in the car). Love it so far!!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

both suggestions are GREAT!  I own both of these products and use them frequently.

Below are pictures of me wearing the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil.  I am NC20, Naked 2.0, MUFE 117.

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

I bought it in the BFF set which makes sense if you are going to spend $30 on the bronzer, if you spend $10 more you get full sized eyeliner, two eyeshadows, a mini primer and a mini mascara. so worth it imo.

s1510254-main-hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=bff&skuId=1510254&productId=P378030&_reques...

mxcx

That looks absolutely gorgeous on you! ^____^

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

thanks mxcx! :smileyhappy:

mxcx

What bronzer are you using now?

If you're open to drugstore bronzers, I'd give NYC Sunny a try. It's super affordable, doesn't pull too orange, and it sounds like it would work for your complexion. I would go with a light hand because it can be pigmented though.

keelybt

Hi Shya I would recommend trying Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer.  It's a softer neutral bronze tone so it should work nicely with your coloring :smileyhappy:

Too Faced - Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer

http://www.sephora.com/milk-chocolate-soleil-light-medium-matte-bronzer-P309709?skuId=1511831

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • roxystar4
    • shya
    • beautylovingirl
    • onomotopoeia9