Answer
Bianca1717
Bronzer for fair skin?

I have pretty fair skin and ive tried a few drug store bronzers and they all look ridiculously  dark on me. Any suggestions for bronzers that arent too dark? The ones i tried look like ive wiped mud on my face.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
kalex
Answered
[ Edited ]

This one by Dior in 02 is my hands down favorite!  I'm also fair and have the same problem with bronzers.  This one I love so much I just bought a back-up of it!

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-nude-tan-healthy-glow-enhancing-powder-P309702?skuId=1414176

Of course, it's not drugstore pricing, but when you take into account that you could waste $50 trying a dozen drugstore products it's totally worth just spending it all upfront!  Not to mention the superior quality as well. :smileyhappy:

kalex
Answered

I almost forgot about Naked Flushed!  I have this one too and I like it almost as much as my beloved Dior.  Just swipe a fan brush (for lightest application) across all 3 shades and it works beautifully.  

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=naked%20flushed&skuId=1591866&productId=P37...

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Bianca1717,

Look for bronzers that have a warmer tone to it, rather than a cooler brown shade. I recommend Benefits Dallas dallas.jpg

or SMASHBOX Bronze Lights in Sunkissed Matte - matte warm tan.

sun matte.jpg

<3 Melissa
andyhtrieu
Answered
(0) Hearts

Are you fair like NikkiTutorials on YouTube? She is N1 in the L'Oreal True Match foundation and I think she's NC15 in MAC. She uses Illamasqua blush in Disobey as a bronzer. You can watch any of her tutorials and to see her use it. 

upload_4648931595455809908.jpg

You can also try using a pressed powder that's 1 or 2 shades darker than your actual skin tone as a bronzer. 

IAmLadyLiterary
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am a little lighter than an NC15 (and less yellow) and my two all time favourites are Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil if i want a matte/contouring bronzer, and Too Faced Pink Leopard if I want a slightly shimmery bronzer.  Neither is too dark or too orange, just be light landed with it. 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • melissabt
    • IAmLadyLiterary
    • andyhtrieu
    • Bianca1717
Photos3
  • upload_4648931595455809908.jpg
  • dallas.jpg