ddarczy

Bronzer and Glow?

I need to update my bronzer! I've worn the same MAC bronzer for longer than I would like to admit. I would like some sort of foundation plus something to make me "glow." Is that too much to ask?

I never wear foundation. I have olive colored skin so, too much makeup and I look too made up. I see good reviews about the following but, would like to know if anyone has used them.

1. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder
  2. Guerlain - Terracotta Blush Sun Shimmer Highlighter
  3. Smashbox - Soft Lights

I don't know what to use as a bronzer, along with one of these. Can you tell I need help? Please let me know if anyone has any advice! Thank you!!!

wendyomgwar

Re: Bronzer and Glow?

Hi if you're looking for a good bronzer Laguna from NARS is really nice and gives a soft glow. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder is AMAZING and for foundation I say good luck! I have the same problem, I have olive undertones but I'm rather on the lighter side so most face products make my face look wrong! Maybe go for a tinted moisturizer which isn't as heavy and will help look less "made up"

DesertRose0706

For bronzers I really like too faced chocolate soleil matte bronzer (it smell really good too, like cocoa) and Benefits hoola brozer.  Both are good for adding color to the entire face or for contouring!

beautylovingirl

I suggest the Dior Shimmer powder in Amber Diamond I have a darker complexion also and it can be applied over regular foundation and give you the perfect glow. Hope this helps!

miabt

Hi ddarczy,

Great selection!  You cant go wrong with any of your choices :smileyhappy:  I just tried the Ambient Light Powder & it gives a beautiful glow, without too much shimmer, so that would be my top choice!  I tend to go for matte bronzers & keep the shimmer/glow above my blush.  One of my favs in the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Bronze.  

Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer

http://www.sephora.com/chocolate-soleil-medium-deep-matte-bronzer-P229406?skuId=1511823

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • ddarczy
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • DesertRose0706