Bright Skin Tips from our Brand Founders[ Edited ]
Get skin so bright, you'll make everyone else look dull. Skincare brand founders and experts Ole Henriksen, Dr. Perricone and Dr. Weil have compiled their best tips for radiant skin, just for you.
- "My truth serum is bursting with 5 types of Vitamin C, including rose hip extract that combats the signs of aging and illuminates your skin from the inside out—it’s like a vitamin shot to your skin."> http://seph.me/MANgKI
- "Exfoliation is key. It eliminates dead skin cells and polishes skin, refines pores and smoothes wrinkles.
Twice a week, apply our walnut complexion scrub and work upwards in circular motions for 1-2 minutes. This will create a beautiful, clean mantle that will more readily absorb your other skin care products.”> http://seph.me/MXe83p
- “Hydration is key to keeping your skin looking youthful. Our truth crème is unique in that it draws moisture from within, while simultaneously energizing the skin to produce more natural hydration. The time release formula ensures that your skin stays hydrated all day long, keeping you glowing and luminous from morning til night!”> http://seph.me/NGZfW3
- "Eating well will keep you energized, kick your metabolism into high gear and keep your skin youthful and glowing. Here is one of my favorite recipes":
Ole's Fruit Salad
4oz greek yogurt
1 tbsp blueberries
1 tbsp raspberries
1 tbsp raw almonds
"This fruit salad is the perfect combination of everything your body needs: the greek yogurt provides protein and calcium, the almonds are full of healthy fats and fiber and the fruit delivers an array of antioxidants."
Shop Ole Henriksen> http://seph.me/LIQCXX
Vitamin C is a powerful supplement:
- “It stimulates cell growth, producing collagen and elastin— keeping your skin strong and flexible.”
- "When absorbed, it delivers 8x the levels of antioxidant activity."
- "When applied topically, the antioxidant in Vitamin C helps diminish wrinkles & improve firmness."
- "Add a scoop of powdered Vitamin C in a glass of water & drink daily.”
- “Look for anti-inflammatory properties your creams, serums, & diet—they'll all work synergistically to restore a youthful brightness and radiance to your skin.”
Shop Dr. Perricone> http://seph.me/PLKAaI
- “Buff-away dull cells with Modern Friction™ Nature’s Gentle Dermabrasion> http://seph.me/OjOkka, then apply Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega Bright> http://seph.me/M6fDlQ skin tone correcting serum."
- "When all of your senses are engaged, you are illuminated from within & it shows in your appearance. Here are 5 ways you can rekindle your senses today:"
- Taste something new
- Surround yourself in fragrant aromas
- Open your eyes to beauty around you
- Listen to the world
- Experience the power of touch
- "Exercise is critical to health & gives skin a natural glow. Try squeezing in 20 minutes of brisk walking every day with the goal of eventually reaching 45 minutes a day, most days of the week. And get an exercise buddy—you’ll help motivate each other!”
- "Help manage breakouts by eating antioxidant-rich foodslike blueberries or omega-3 fatty acids like salmon.”
- "Stress can cause skin to become dull and tired-looking. Next time you’re feeling stressed, try this exercise:"
- Keep your mouth closed but relaxed, inhale and exhale rapidly through your nose.
- Aim for three in-and-out breath cycles per second. Breathe normally after each cycle.
- Do not do for more than 15 seconds on your first try. Gradually increase your time by 5 seconds until you reach a full minute.
Shop Origins> http://seph.me/PLU7i3