Answer
littlemiss89
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF15

I am looking into getting this foundation. I tried there Tinted Moisturizer an the shade she used on me was Extra Light an after afew hours it looked darker then I really was. Can anyone help me or even a different foundation that is oil-free. THANKS :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi litlemiss89,

Sometimes foundation and tinted moisturizers will oxidize on the skin and the colors can come out a bit lighter or darker than they originally appeared.

The Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation is such a great foundation as it is lightweight and looks very smooth on the skin.  To match the tinted moisturizer shade you had in "Extra Light" I would recommend the shade "Beige 3" which has similar neutral undertones that would match your complexion.

BB sand 2.jpg

You can also try using the Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation which I feel is another beautifully finished foundation to use. The oil free finish keeps the makeup light and soft on the skin while giving you a nice even coverage.The shade Blush Ivory would be a great match for your skin as well. 

LM oil free fndtn.jpg

Blush Ivory

LM blush ivory of.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • littlemiss89
Photos1
  • LM oil free fndtn.jpg