Answer
sugarpot
Accepted Solution
Bobbi Brown? Alabaster?
[ Edited ]

I was searching 'foundation for fair skin' and somebody had mentioned Bobbi Brown's Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation. If I bought Shade # 110 in MUFE's HD foundation (which is slightly too dark/too pink), would Bobbi Brown's Alabaster shade be a good match for me? The reviews for the foundation are really, really good. 

I bought MUFE's HD foundation with high, high expectations. I don't like the fact that I can't use the foundation brush I already have to apply it. It only looks somewhat decent on my skin if I finger-blend it on...which takes forever!! 

Need help coming to a decision about trying Bobbi Brown!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered

Hello Sugarpot,

I think that the Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15 will be a great shade for you. I have used this foundation myself and I really like the coverage and finish that it provides. The Alabaster shade is more of a neutral/yellow based shade. I also like that a little bit goes a long way with this foundation. I hope that this helps!

Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15

Alabaster 00

<3 Melissa
sugarpot
(0) Hearts
So considering MUFE HD shade #110 is really close to my skin tone, but too pink, are you suggesting Alabaster 00? Since I have to order it online I'm worried I won't get the right shade. I don't know if I'm closer to Alabaster or to Porcelain.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • proerik
    • melissabt
    • sugarpot