Blush Talk

Hey there! I am looking for a blush that goes well with light skin with yellow undertones. I love pinks, because they give a youthful radiant flush.  So- a pink for yellow undertones!  I have fine wrinkles surrounding the upper cheek area, so I need a finely milled powder (one that blends well) or a gel/liquid/cream blush. 

Thanks so much for you help!

Re: Blush Talk

The new MUFE blushes are great, they to on smoothly and evenly and last all day.

My favorite is TheBalm's DownBoy blush. :smileyhappy:

downboy.jpg

(0) Hearts

I love Bobbi Brown cream blush in Powder Pink looks natural and healthy, especially on yellow undertones.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Diffused Heat

Second HG blush! I know you wanted a pink, but I have similar skin to yours and I found that a peachy pink looks amazing and more natural. Therefore, I would second Dim Infusion

(0) Hearts

I have the same light yellow undertone skin color and I was matched to Dim Infusion (very natural looking ) and Luminous Flush (more of a pinky flush). I'm really leaning towards the Dim Infusion now :smileyhappy:

Illamasqua cream blushers in promise

Illamasqua powder blush in naked rose and tremble

Bobbi brown pot rouge in pale pink 

[ Edited ]

Try Tarte's Amazonian Clay in Flush!  Its my new favorite and super cute/bright/healthy-looking for spring!upload_7934847356017231414.jpg

[ Edited ]

You have to be careful with Tarte's Flush depending on where you get it. You may not know which version of Flush you'll actually get if you order online. The original Flush is actually a deep berry color (not the bright pink pictured above).

This is the original version and the one I purchased a few months ago...

Tarteflushoriginal.jpg

I have no idea why they've changed the color so drastically rather than just creating a new name.

._. 

lol I don't think I would have really cared if I hadn't noticed. :smileytongue: they are both beautiful to me!

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this -- I thought it was a mistake the last time I was at the store! I have the original Flush, and I'm so glad. The new one is pretty, but the original is unique. 

I LOVE the original! I had to buy mine in a kit at Ulta because I couldn't find it anywhere else! :smileysurprised:

What the--??

I always was a fan of Tarte, but they've been making some questionable decisions lately. I'm starting to re-think my image of them.

I'm so glad you posted this. I got Flush at Ulta in a set with one of their cream shadows a few weeks ago and it was the deep berry shade.  When I went to Sephora just a few days later, they had the lighter one in store and I thought I was going crazy.  I must have looked at the name on the back about 20 times.  I thought I was going crazy!

I remember seeing a lot of people writing reviews on Tarte's site about the Flush color change. :smileysad:

[ Edited ]

Agreed, this rather annoyed me when I saw this a while back. Glad Killah pointed this out on this post :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

Whaaaat!  I never knew this.  I saw the pink one in store and it was labeled as "new" along with 3 other shades on the display. After trying it on i bought it.

YSL has a very nice cream blush that I think you might like. I would recommend trying the shade Powdery Rose.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • upload_7934847356017231414.jpg
  • downboy.jpg
  • Tarteflushoriginal.jpg