heatherott

Bleached blonde hair and Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco?

I've had bleached blonde hair for years and years and years. I go to a great salon for root touchups every 6ish weeks and use reputable products, so it's not in TERRIBLE condition (usually). But lately it's been brassy, dry and snapping like crazy! I reeeaally want to try Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner with the mending complex and mending masque, but everywhere I look i'm told the mending or quenching shampoo and conditioner is what I need. I haven't read or heard a thing about how the Creme de Coco works on bleached hair. Any blondes have experience with the Creme de Coco? Please help! 

dianabt

Re: Bleached blonde hair and Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco?

Hi heatherott, 

I agree with Janine- plus the Living Proof line is also sulfate free and will protect your hair from being too damaged with more chemicals. 

I have blonde highlights in my hair and currently use two different hydrating masks- One from Phyto and one from Alterna which is my absolutel FAVORITE for hydrating my hair and keeping it strong:

Alterna Bamboo UV + Color Protection Rehab Deep Hydration Masque

swfupload_6029917774970890842.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
janinebt

Re: Bleached blonde hair and Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco?

Hi heatherott,

I would recommend using something that is rich in hydration along with a deep conditioning mask to keep your hair in tip top shape. The Living Proof Restore collection is really great for damaged hair.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • heatherott
Photos1
  • swfupload_6029917774970890842.jpg