Nessaxo08

Blackheads

I have several black heads appearing on my chin, around my lips and by my nose. Sometimes they are not your typical blackheads but rather pores filled with oil. I have tried the black mask by Bosc to help but have not seen an improvement. Any suugested products?

mxcx

Re: Blackheads

(0) Hearts

I know what you're talking about because I get those on a consistent basis too and it really really sucks. ): I think what you mean is actually comedones, and they're so frustrating because they're basically "stuck" inside the skin and it's really hard to get them out. 

I've tried many products to relieve these congested areas too, and unfortunately nothing I've tried has really helped. :\ The only thing that gets them to actually surface and come out is getting facials and having your esthetician do extractions. They are painful, but I haven't found another method that works. 

Just as a note though, I wouldn't try extracting them yourself because that can lead to scarring if not done right, and you can actually end up pushing the impurities deeper into your skin.

Also make sure that you're exfoliating regularly so your dead skin cells don't stay on the surface of your skin and lead to more congestion. You might also want to invest in a Clarisonic to further cleanse your skin thoroughly. 

laurabt

Re: Blackheads

(0) Hearts

Hi Nessaxo08, check out these products that will address your needs:

Murad Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo: two-step treatment that helps reduce blackheads.

Murad Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo.jpg

http://bit.ly/1bXMYWM

Glamglow Super-Mud™ Clearing Treatment: helps fight breakouts, discoloration, black and white heads.

Glamglow Super-Mud™ Clearing Treatment.jpg

http://bit.ly/11zPjqM

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • laurabt
    • mxcx
    • Nessaxo08
Photos2
  • Murad Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo.jpg