jcknox

Best tinted mouistureizers for old pimple scars???

I have old pimple scars and I'm trying to find the perfect tinted mouistureizer to pair with my concealer so i can hide for a daytime party this weekend. I use nars radiant concealer in custard and shisedo concealer(cant remember the name but its in a tube) in medium. Anyone have suggestions? If so can you put down a color match too? I suck at matching my color lol. I'm an nc30. Much thanks!!

ps- I'm currently using the ponds bb cream in medium. Anyone else use it and like it??

carolang

Re: Best tinted mouistureizers for old pimple scars???

(0) Hearts

Oh, and yes, it covers any redness or red acne marks with a pretty thin layer too!

carolang

(0) Hearts

The 12 hour BB primer is my holy grail everyday favorite BB cream.

It has more of a silicone feel and isn't overly tacky like some BB creams which I HATE. If you have large pores... this will totally fill them in. Looks sooo good! Satin finish (not too shiny, but not flat). I like to use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush ($10 at Ulta but they usually have BOGO 50% off) its much better than fingers in my opinion.

Please note that this is better for oily skin - it will cling to dry patches. But if you have oily skin - you will love it!

I am NW20/C3 for MAC and I wear light in the winter, and light with a little medium mixed in in the summer.

laurennnlove

(0) Hearts

who makes the bb cream that you are talking abut carolang? i am interesting in trying it since i have oily skin!

laurabt

Hi Jcknox,

Since you're trying to cover scars, you'll need something with good coverage. I have found that Tarte's tinted moisturizer & BB cream have the most coverage. Here's the colors I recommend for you:

Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen - Light Agent 06

Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen - Medium

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • carolang
    • laurabt
    • jcknox
    • laurennnlove