BellaVis

Best tinted moisturizer (or BB cream) for hyperpigmentation/post-acne marks?

I have fair and very dry skin with pink acne marks on my cheeks. I am looking for a tinted moisturizer/BB/CC cream that can provide great coverage for my cheeks but will not appear cakey or dark on my light skin. Any recommendations?

poemelyric

Re: Best tinted moisturizer (or BB cream) for hyperpigmentation/post-acne marks?

(0) Hearts

I liked the Smashbox CC cream but it's too dark for me.  I saw benefits while using it but it was just way too dark.  I just bought the Nars tinted moisturizer and wore it for the first time today so we'll see how that goes.  It also has something for hyperpigmentation so they say.

dianabt

Re: Best tinted moisturizer (or BB cream) for hyperpigmentation/post-acne marks?

(0) Hearts

I have to agree with Melissa, I recently tried the Clinique CC Cream and found it was SO smooth and soft on my skin- added bonus that it helps to fade discoloration! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt

Hi BellaVis,

I suggest the Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or the Smashbox CC cream. The Clinique CC will be great for your dry skin and feel very hydrating. The Smashbox CC will help with your dark spots and it has a gorgeous dewy finish.

Clinique - Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Smashbox - Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • BellaVis