ArmywifeJ

Best tan in a can???

I was recently diagnosed with cutaneous lupus which means absolutely no sun for me.  I'll be wearing a dress to my sister in laws wedding soon and I have very fair skin. I need a bronzed/ self tanner that is light and easy to use. I can't handle high maintenance products that streak and whatnot. A product with build able color would be best. Thanks for all the help!!!

ArmywifeJ

Re: Best tan in a can???

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much for all the help- heading out this weekend to try some of these out

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi ArmywifeJ,

I highly recommend the Sephora Collection Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist! It has a natural looking finish and has buildable color. This product also comes in a $6.00 size so that you can try it out and see if you like it:smileyhappy:

1.5.jpg

<3 Melissa
JLynn513

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi,

A friend of mine has extremely sensitive skin and is unable to try many products (SO many sunless tanners are toxic). I recommended Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 week tan and she loves it. Agree with you about high maintenance - who wants to apply every other day? Try pHenomenal- it is super easy to apply, doesn't streak or smell, and lasts 4x longer than any other tanner I have used in the past. My friend with sensitive skin loved it because it contained no toxins!

good luck!

DesertRose0706

i would definetely check out st. tropez bronzing mousse with the mit.  it ieasy to apply, is streak free and gives a natural glow.  you can apply it a couple days in a row to build the color if you want more color.

beautylovingirl

St Tropez has this set but you can also purchase the spray on it's own.:smileyhappy:

s1502301-main-grid[1].jpg

ArmywifeJ

Are there any good sprays out there? Those seem the easiest to use.

thanks for all your help!!!!

miabt

Hi ArmywifeJ,

Besides the St Tropez Mousse (which is my favorite!), I'd suggest trying out either the bareMinerals Faux Tan> http://bit.ly/14XGxlK or the Clarins Self Tanner> http://bit.ly/16I67Jp.  I do agree with investing in one of our tanning mitts, to ensure a even, flawless application.  The St Tropez Tanning Mitt has always been a staple > http://bit.ly/IqOisY

bareMinerals - Faux Tan Body Sunless Body TannerClarins - Self Tanning Milk Broad Spectrum SPF 6 Sunscreen

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials - Tan Applicator Mitt

xo, Mia

beautylovingirl

A mistake proof self tanner that anyone can use is the St. Tropez Mousse just be sure and get the mitt that comes with it and you'll be tan in no time. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • DesertRose0706
    • ArmywifeJ
    • JLynn513