Melyssa13

Best makeup for Olive skin tone, combination skin type, brown eyes?

(0) Hearts

I am new to makeup, I'll admit. I bought the makeup forever complexion starter kit (love it) but I want to know more. I also have been told that for the eyes natural and purple tones are better for me.

ayen85

Re: Best makeup for Olive skin tone, combination skin type, brown eyes?

(0) Hearts

i too am olive and have combination skin.in the winter i have occasional dry patches and i get oily during the summer... here are my makeup must-haves

❤primer- benefit porefessional
❤liquid foundation- estee lauder double wear light in intensity 2,current HG (one of the best iv tried,i find that i can use it anytime of the year,doesnt accentuate dry patches or pores and its long wearing too!)
❤Concealer -mac studio finish for breakouts
                 -nars radiant creamy concealer in honey for my             undereye circles
❤Highlighter- ysl touche eclat in 1.5/ thebalm marylou-manizer,bobbi brown shimmer brick bronze.
❤Blush- chanel joues contraste blush in rose initiale or the benefit bella bamba,tomford wicked
❤Lipcolor- occ liptar,my favorite would have to be nsfw i get compliments everytime i use it!
❤Bronzer- too faced chocolate soleil or thebalm bahama mama
❤Brows- anastasia brunette or if u want a cheaper alternative i also use the maybelline define-a-brow in dark brown
❤Setting powder- my ultimate favorite,Guerlain meteorites in 01 or 02

❤Eyeshadow palette- urban decay Naked and Naked 2!

hope that helps!

miabt

Re: Best makeup for Olive skin tone, combination skin type, brown eyes?

(0) Hearts

Hi Melyssa13,

What kind of a look were you going for?  A neutral or smokey eye?  Makeup is completely open to interpretation, so you can play up your look any way you like, with any colors you want!  I would suggest checking out SephoraTV for a couple of helpful tutorials> http://www.sephora.com/sephoratv/  :smileyhappy:  For now, I would suggest checking out a more neutral eye, since you are just getting your feet wet with makeup :smileywink:

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • miabt
    • ayen85
    • Melyssa13