lmevans

Best foundation for wedding photos?

(0) Hearts

Hi all!

I'm the MOH in my friend's upcoming wedding, and I also happen to be in the market for foundation. I'm currently using UD Naked skin and I'm loving it. However, I'm thinking (maaaaybe) I want to try something new.

It's a June wedding in MI, so it's going to be hot and humid. I have very, very fair skin (think NW 15) with pink undertones so it can be difficult for me to find a good match (lines that don't match my skin: anything Laura Mercier, Benefit, or Tarte, boo!). I have normal to combination skin that really only gets a teeny bit oily in the t-zone. Nothing a swipe of powder can't handle!

I know I should avoid SPF because it can cause white-cast, but is there anything else I should be watching out for? Any reccomendations? Thanks so much! 

beautylovingirl

Re: Best foundation for wedding photos?

What about the Pro finish Powder foundation from MUFE?

lmevans

(0) Hearts

Sadly, MUFE HD doesn't have a shade that matches me well enough. :smileysad: Even 110 is too yellow for me. The Mat Velvet has a matching shade, so I may try that.

buzzbee3

They now have a number 107. It says it's for light skin with deep pink undertones.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

I agree with Buzzbee3 Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation works really well for pictures.  Since you said it's going to be hot and humid, you might want to use a setting spray like Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.  It uses Temperature Control Technology to lower the temperature of your makeup and keep it in place.

swfupload_7895075056725447452.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/all-nighter-long-lasting-makeup-setting-spray-P263504?skuId=1458173

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

I would try Make Up Forever's HD Foundation. It's medium to full coverage, & oil free. It was made to be invisible on HD cameras (and up close to the naked eye), so it can withstand bright and harsh lighting (good for all those photos you'll be in!)

My sister is super, super fair skinned and she found the perfect match in #110 in MUFE. The 110 has pink undertone so it might work for you as well. And if you wanted more coverage you might want to add their Pro Finish Powder on top. That stuff is Amazing!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • beautylovingirl
    • lmevans
    • buzzbee3
Photos1
  • swfupload_7895075056725447452.jpg