Mollypops

Best foundation for my wedding day

Hi, everyone! so I'll be getting married on dec. 14th and I'm gonna be doing my own makeup 'cause I'm on a tight budget plus I trust myself in doing a great job :smileyhappy: but I would like to get some suggestions as to which foundation would be the best for my wedding, the reception will be at night so the photographer will use flash for sure. Right now I use three foundations: Illamasqua's skin base, Diorskin airflash and MAC prolong wear. I have combination skin. 

Thanks!!

laurabt

Re: Best foundation for my wedding day

Hi Mollypops, the foundations that you are currently using are great! Use an HD formula as those will photograph the best. I was going to suggest Illamasqua's Skin Base, and I love the Dior Airflash & often use it on brides. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation is great too!  And congratulations! :smileyhappy: -Laura

Mollypops

Thank you Laura!!! I forgot to mention that I live in the Dominican Republic so weather here is hot and humid as crazy lol, but out of the three that I use Illamasqua's holds the best but without looking matte. I love love love Dior's but I could look shinny after a few hours if the weather is crazy hot on that day.

laurabt

Oooh, the Dominican Republic!  I want to go there!  Have you tried Dior's Airflash Matte Touch yet?  That might be a good setting spray for you.  Also, Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer will waterproof your makeup to help it last longer. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Dior - Airflash Matte TouchHourglass - Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • Mollypops
    • laurabt