Answer
pbcup04
Accepted Solution
Best foundation for Super Very Oily Skin

Help....looking for a super long lasting foundation for my super extremely oily acne scarred skin.  I definitely need medium to full coverage. Yes, I moisturize and prime...with Perricone MD and Hourglass primer.  Money is not an obstacle here...I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to finally have the fresh-faced look at the end of my day.  I have tried MUFE, NARS, DIOR, Clarins, MAC, Estee DW, Clinique, Sephora, BE....and the list goes on.....help...am I missing something here?  I just don't have time to re-apply makeup during my busy 12 hour shift at the hospital.  I have even tried UD's setting sprays....to no avail....nothing lasts more than about 3 hours tops. I do use blotting sheets when I have the chance.  Help me please.  I would love to finally be like one of you normal girls. Thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
dianabt
Answered

Hi pbcup04, 

I think what you need is a new primer not the foundation. All of those are fantastic foundations and at least one should work for you, the Hourglass and Perricone primers are probably just too shiny/heavy for your skin. Also, what moisturizer do you use? I would recommend a mattifying yet hydrating moisturizer, a mattifying primer or mattifying gel to use under foundation, and even a makeup setting spray which can do wonders to set your makeup without adding another heavy layer of makeup:

Ren T Zone Balancing Day Fluid

T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid

Murad Oil Control SPF 15 mattifier

Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Peter Thomas Roth Clini Matte All Day Oil Control with SPF 20

Peter Thomas Roth - Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control SPF 20

Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Primer

Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer

Make Up For Ever All Mat

All Mat

Kat Von D Lock n Load Makeup Setting Mist

Kat Von D - Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist