tntat516

Best eye creams for beginning signs of aging?

Any suggestions on the best under eye creams for the very beginning of fine lines? Dark circles too! I'm a little past the initial preventative phase and want to help smooth out a few fine lines, while still preventing new ones!

knadala

Re: Best eye creams for beginning signs of aging?

(0) Hearts

April_BestEyeCream_Algenist_450x500.jpgThis is so great with lines and dryness and darkening.

roxystar4

Im a big fan of the Origins Plantscription Eye Treatment 

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

With whatever eye cream you get, pick up a Clarisonic Opal.  It'll make such a huge difference, and you get more out of your eye cream as you'll be absorbing 6x as much of the goodness.  I swear by mine, and it helps with puffiness too!  An off label, use it to run it on your sinus and bridge of your nose if you have congestion, mine helps alleviate pressure associated with allergies.  I've also used a little spot treatment for acne/tea tree oil with an old tip on really stubborn/nasty/pompeii style zits, it helps get the medication in there really deep!

jaydensmom11

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey!  Check this product out, It's called The Eyes Have It, you can only get it at Dermatologist or you can buy it only it's $100.

I got it through the Beauty Boot Camp, they have grab bags for $29 and the product is in there!  Here's the link if you want to check it out, I really like it so far.  I've been trying to tell everyone about it because it's cool you can get a $100 product in the grab bag with other stuff too for only $29 bucks.

http://www.mybeautybootcamp.com/#!grab-bag/cd38

Anywho, good luck doll!the eyes.jpg

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Tntat516, I recommend trying Ole Henriksen Total Truth™ Vitamin C Eye Crème SPF 15.  It will help minimize the appearance of lines and dark circles and help prevent future damage.

http://www.sephora.com/total-truth-vitamin-c-eye-creme-spf-15-P291520?skuId=1342666

jaydensmom11

(0) Hearts

Anything with vitamin c is amazing!

sunflower837

(0) Hearts

I feel ya!  I recently switched over my eye cream from Clinique All About Eyes Rich to Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream (phew, that was a mouthful!).  I am young-ish (25) and have noticed the start of fine lines.  This has really helped with not only smoothing those out, but also moisturize and minimize dark circles/puffiness.  

I have extremely sensitive skin, and 1 month in I have had no irritation.  Oh, a little goes a long way, so at this rate it will take me 1 year to go through the container.

beautytester

(0) Hearts

What type of skin do you have? Dry, normal or oily?

tntat516

(0) Hearts

Combination really. I tend to get oily by the end of the day (t-zone mostly) but occasionally battle some dry spots as well.

beautytester

(0) Hearts

Ah ok. Most anti-aging eye cream are very rich, so if you don't have oily eye area that shouldn't be a problem. I second the Shiseido suggestion, and you can also look into Origins Plantscription. They are thick so apply sparingly and patting it on concentrating on the areas with wrinkles. =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • beautytester
    • sunflower837
    • roxystar4
    • tntat516
    • knadala